[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Less coding by custom nodes/jrules/etc...

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 05:05:38 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : "trouby" wrote:
  | What about extending the default node, but having more tags specified in its body?
  |
  | You could, but that'll still mean changing the core jBPM source to have them parsed.

No not needed. just add an action to the node to give it the behaviour you want. No need to change any core jbpm source.

anonymous wrote : The tags are delegated to the node class, but at the time the definition is read from the XML source - so not at execution time. (At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it is.)

If you put xml tags in as params, they'll be passed, runtime, to your node implementation in the form of an XML Document object. regardless of which tags you put in. See http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html#configurationofdelegations

How you parse the content of what is in there is completely up to the developer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133127#4133127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133127