[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Avoid service to start at startup

rotula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 08:22:18 EST 2008

Sorry for assignment ;)
OK, I've checked up your proposal workaround and made following changes:

own schedule manager:

  | public class ScheduleManagerExt extends ScheduleManager{
  |
  |    private boolean started = false;
  |
  |    @Override
  |    public boolean isStarted(){
  |       return started;
  |    }
  |
  |    @Override
  |    public void startSchedules(){
  |       this.started = true;
  |    }
  |
  |    @Override
  |    public void stopSchedules(boolean pDoItNow){
  |       this.started = false;
  |    }
  | }

and deployment descriptor (jboss-service.xml):

  | <server>
  |    <mbean code="com.demo.mbean..ScheduleManagerExt"
  | 	        name="jboss:service=ScheduleManagerDemo">
  |         <attribute name="StartAtStartup">false</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

  | </server>

but it doesn't fix the problem in any way.

Any other idea?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133206#4133206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133206