[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Configuration files

Pebbels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 09:09:06 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I've got a question regarding the configuration files of JBPM:
I am using
jpdl-suite-3.2.2
eclipse3.3.1.1

When using hibernate I had to modify the hibernate.cfg.xml within the jbpm-console.war because adding a modified copy of the file to the classpath does not affect anything.
The same for using the jbpm business calendar:
I had to change the jbpm.business.calendar.properties of the jar-archiv jbpm-jpdl.jar within jbpm-console.war/WEb-INF/lib.

I am I doing something wrong or is it only this way how it works?

Tanks Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133231#4133231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133231