[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Finder exception after upgrade from 4.0.5 to 4.2.2

aazaroff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 10:35:13 EST 2008

I did look in the archives and saw a previous reference to this but it was logged against a 4.0.x series and had appeared to be resolved. It was in reference to the query generator creating malformed queries. I want to post this just to make sure the problem has not cropped back up.

We are in the process of upgrading from 4.0.5 to 4.2.2 and have run into an issue. We have basically just copied all of our deployed code and libraries into the new install as we did for the last 3 or 4 upgrades (running since 3.2.1) we have done. This time however none of my EJB2 entity beans will work. All of the ones I have tested so far fail with the following error:

[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindByPrimaryKeyQuery.XmlfeedrequestsBean#findByPrimaryKey] Find failed

This is now deployed into a stock 4.2.2 jboss install. We are running on the exact same physical piece of hardware that the previous version was. In fact everything works from the previous installation when we fire it back up in place of the new install. Same database backend, same everything except the jboss install.

Note:
There are no issues with any of the EJB2 session beans or any of the EJB3 beans (session or entity) we have deployed only the EJB2 entity beans.

I can provide any code/deployment descriptors necessary.

Thanks
Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133257#4133257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133257