[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Restricting access to different portals.

dipinpoovathel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 10:55:21 EST 2008

Thanks Peter. I think this is the way I have to follow. I did a prototype on this and its working good. But I have an issue, if user who doesnt have access to a portal trying access it I am getting Access denied: HTTP 403 Forbidden response error page. I need change that to a custom jsp page. I tried in the way described in refernce guide. I set the pproperties,

control.portal.access_denied
ignore

and

control.portal.resource_uri
/WEB-INF/jsp/error/portal.jsp

in my portal. But its not working. Still its showing Access denied: HTTP 403 Forbidden response error page. Do you know any way to chnage this to a custome jsp page?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133266#4133266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133266