[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: MDB Deployment Exception (HELP!)

rledousa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 12:33:00 EST 2008

thanks for the replies all.! I'll give the naming order a try.

A related question -- I've only been able to find examples for queue definition for jboss 4.

Is something like this still correct for jboss5 and should it go in a -service.xml file in \deploy?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133311#4133311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133311