[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - xsd:include or xsd:import in WSDL

lucdew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 13:01:10 EST 2008

Hi,

i have issues with the wsconsume tool (with JBossWS native 2.0.3)

I need to import in my WSDL an external schema file that is included in a jar file.

In my WSDL, i declared the types using the following statements:

<xs:schema
			targetNamespace="urn:myspace"	xmlns:tns="urn:myspace"
			elementFormDefault="qualified">
	<xs:include schemaLocation="schema.xsd"></xs:include>
</xs:schema>

Is wsconsume able to load the schema file from the classpath ?

Also the jar already contains the generated classes with jaxb compiler.

Is it possible to use wsconsume without generating the schema files but only the webservice endpoint ?

Thanks in advance,
Luc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133320#4133320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133320