[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam as a simple IoC bean factory in console app

rhasselbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 13:46:57 EST 2008

I am interested in doing this, as well. The project I'm working on is a web application, but it also includes some command line utilities for certain administrative tasks. One of the things I like most about Spring is its ability to be bootstrapped outside of any web container. Is there any way to do this with Seam (i.e. without Embedded JBoss)? I don't require EJB, so a regular Java SE environment ought to be enough, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116262#4116262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116262