[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web Service Clients in Seam

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 14:44:23 EST 2008

Alas, I am developing my application on WebLogic 9.2, so I don't think JBossWS is an option for me according to this:

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS

Looks like I might just have to settle for a hybrid solution.  Seam for publishing services and Spring Web Services for consuming them.

Or just Spring for both depending on whichever makes most sense to me.  The Seam integration with Spring might come in handy here.

And seriously, Pete.  Don't they ever give you a day off?  Kids making Nikes in Indonesia for pennies have the day off!

Of course, I suppose I can't really talk.

Thanks.  Happy New Year.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116265#4116265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116265