[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 2 and Spring Deployer

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 16:09:18 EST 2008

Found the cause. It appears that the new jboss-spring.jar under Spring Deployer 3.0 does not have JMX MBean classes in it. Check ou the error I get.

Caused by: javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object
  |         at org.jboss.mx.metadata.MBeanCapability.of(MBeanCapability.java:102)

My jboss-service.xml is as follows :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  |    <!-- The JBoss Spring Deployer -->
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.spring.deployers.ApplicationContextDeployer"
  |          name="jboss.spring:service=SpringApplicationContextDeployer" />
  | </server>

My jboss-service.xml for jboss 4.2.1 which worked fine was :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  |    <!-- The JBoss Spring Deployer -->
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.spring.deployment.SpringApplicationContextDeployer"
  |          name="jboss.spring:service=SpringApplicationContextDeployer" />
  | </server>

This worked fine with jboss-4.2.1 and Spring Deployer 1.3. But with Spring Deployer 3.0, the classes within the jboss-spring.jar have changed & we see no jmx MBean class. So the  -service.xml does not deploy with the new jar.

Ales any clues on this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116271#4116271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116271