[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb 3 in Jboss 5 Beta 3

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 20:17:10 EST 2008

"ragavgomatam" wrote : Alright Andy do we have any clues here ?

I'm best able to determine bugs if provided with a slimmed-down use case exhibiting the error in question.  Would like to know how to duplicate:

java.lang.NullPointerException
  | at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.EJBTimerServiceImpl.restoreTimers(EJBTimerServiceImpl.java:452)

I can't speak to the Spring Injection binding errors....

This thread has gotten a bit convoluted from its initial intent. :)  Let's separate out each individual error in its own topic?  And if someone could provide easily-reproducible sample code for the NPE in the Timer Service, would be appreciated.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116281#4116281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116281