[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Preview the next EJB 3 implementation bundled in JBoss AS 5.

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 02:05:46 EST 2008

A new release of the EJB 3 module is available bundled into JBoss Application Server 5.0.0.Beta3.
"Rajesh Rajasekaran" wrote : JBoss Application Server 5.0.0.Beta3 is out, right in time for the holidays.

Note that this release is NOT backwards compatible with AS 4.2, so expect some migration issues. More information can be found here: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ToAS5.0.0.Beta3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116306#4116306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116306