[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - javax.naming.CommunicationException JBOSS 4.0.2

hemalmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 08:29:14 EST 2008

Hi

I am new in the JBOSS community. I am facing one problem in JMSMQ. I am working JMSMQ. In my application there are nearly 16 standalone client which connected to JBOSS server through test/Topic. And every five minute each client send a JMS message to the server and server respond back as a jms message. But in long run neary 2 to 3 days i found the following exception from the client side.

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.n
et.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out]
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.discoverServer(NamingContext.java:11
19)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1196)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:516)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:509)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at com.realsoft.JMSSender.sendMessage(JMSSender.java:40)
        at com.realsoft.Test1.main(Test1.java:7)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out
        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Native Method)
        at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(Unknown Source)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.discoverServer(NamingContext.java:10
89)
        ... 6 more

Can anybody help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116390#4116390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116390