[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss, JNDI and BMP's

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 09:11:58 EST 2008

For some reason, the Entity beans mentioned in your ejb-jar.xml are not be deployed. I haven't worked on entity beans. However i tried out a sample application which had a annotated entities (EJB3.x style) and Session beans (EJB 2.x style). The session bean the persistence unit both deployed fine and were available in the JNDI tree. I could not give Entity beans (BMP) a try as i dont have a ready setup for the same.

By the way, any reasons why you are using Entity Beans with EJB3?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116399#4116399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116399