[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - problem in har deployment outside ear file

Gauravthere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 09:44:42 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

i was using a har file(with .har extension & hibernate-service.xml along with hbm mapping files in metainf folder) inside my project ear file , but than i need to place that har file outside ear file....for that i was using har deployer but dont succeeded...now after extensive search i came to know that from jboss 4.0.3 har deployer is no longer supported and har deployment is now handled by SARDeployer.....

so give me suggestion how to deploy my har file from outside ear file....what settings are required in hibernate-service.xml etc.....

if possible can anyone provide a sample file or any tutorial link....

thanks in advance....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116406#4116406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116406