[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to deny application access on JBoss startup?

jova73 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 10:14:06 EST 2008

Hi,
I have a problem when users try to access my J2EE application at JBoss startup if the application is not fully deployed.
The web application is deployed before the EJB components so sometimes a user accesses a JSP, the JSP calls a servlet which calls a not yet deployed EJB and the result is a deploy error... and the application doesn't work at all until a JBoss restart.

I would like to deny the access to the application until it is completely deployed: is there something to configure in order to accomplish it?

Thanks,
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116416#4116416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116416