[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JBoss 4.2.2.GA App Works with "localhost" but not with machi

ssinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 10:30:59 EST 2008

I am having an odd problem.

I have an application that I deploy in JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA.  The application works fine when I access it through the "localhost" URL.  However, when I try to use the machine name, it will not work.  Even the JBoss Console behaves the same way -- it comes up with the "localhost" URL and not with the machine name.  It also does not work with the IP address... just "localhost"  (Note -- I am running this on the machine that the application is installed on, so it is not any network or firewall settings)

Now, when I deploy the application in JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA, everything works fine.  It (and the JBoss Console) work fine with both the 'localhost", the machine name, or the IP address in the URL.

So... I'm assuming there must be some change in the Web access in 4.2.2.GA that I'm missing.  Anybody have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116423#4116423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116423