[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb 3 in Jboss 5 Beta 3

sampatn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 12:01:39 EST 2008

Hello Andrew,

In order to reproduce this error follow the following steps.

  - create a simple Hello World stateless session bean
  - copy helloworld.jar into server/default/deploy directory
  - start the server using run.bat
  - error is reproducible
  - EJB3 are not successfully redeployed.

However, in order to successfully deploy follow these steps.
  - delete helloworld.jar from server/default/deploy directory i.e.
    make sure helloworld.jar does not exists in server/default/deploy directory
  - start the server using run.bat
  - server starts successfully
  - Now copy the same helloworld.jar into server/default/deploy directory
  - EJB is successfully deployed
  - client can now access the EJB

If you want me to send you helloworld.jar for you to test at your end then please drop me an email. I will send you the same.

Nilesh

"ALRubinger" wrote : "ragavgomatam" wrote : Alright Andy do we have any clues here ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116451#4116451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116451