[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Buddyrep issue

FredrikJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 17:51:30 EST 2008

2.1.0 CR2 is correct.

We are not using anything extra apart from turning on buddy replication and using data gravitation. I tried to recreate it today as well in a separate unit-test but with no success so far. I will give it another shot tomorrow since I think the underlying use case scenario is what might be triggering this.

Ideally you would run the nodes on different machines to introduce some latency between the gravitations, I'll try to do that tomorrow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116554#4116554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116554