[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - query object question...

minamti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 20:54:17 EST 2008

I am trying to use EntityQuery for display in a data table and use Seam pagination.

I seem to get an error that atleast one value binding is required in the restriction.

My query is something like this..

from Employee, EmployeeComment

Restriction

Employee.employeeId=EmployeeComment.employeeId
and Employee.employer=#{employer}

My other question was if the value binding was not EL and was from an object, do I just say for example

Employee.employeeId=EmployeeComment.employeeId
and Employee.employer=:EmployeeAction.employeeId

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116575#4116575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116575