[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Cannot get Hibernate SQL logging to work in 4.0.5.GA

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 21:55:45 EST 2008

JBoss 4.0.5.GA, whatever version of Hibernate came with it

In persistence.xml:

I print out the property value in my app and it shows to be true. I never see any logging for hibernate of any kind. I even changed log4j.xml to have org.hibernate priority="DEBUG".  I have had this working in 4.0.4.GA.  What changed? What am I missing?

FYI: I noticed in 4.0.5.GA System.out.println ias also not writing to the log or the console whereas it did in 4.0.4.GA.

Suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116580#4116580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116580