[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - persistency set up

nitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 05:02:54 EST 2008

hi,

i have a running jboss AS 4.2.2 and i want to it to work with: EJB3 & Hibernate (core, annotations & EntityManager).

i've been trying to find a good article/example that will show me how this can be done but i'm now confused from what i found so far...

anyone knows of a good article/tutorial that will explain to me how to set up the hibernate to work with the jboss AS ?
plus, i kind of figured that EJB3 is now a part of the jboss AS (in version 4.2.x) and that there's no need to install/configure anything in order to use it, am i wrong about this?

thank!
nitzan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116648#4116648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116648