[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jboss and apache?

nitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 05:13:13 EST 2008

hi,

i want to use Subversion and my server is jboss AS 4.2.2 (running on a windows xp).
from what Subversion tell me i need an apache server (2.0 or 2.2).

as far as i know jboss AS has apache tomcat in it, but not the apache web server...
is there a way to have the jboss AS working along side the apache server?
or is there another way to work with Subversion without the apache?  or another version control application that might work with jboss AS ?

thanks, nitzan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116650#4116650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116650