[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 example application for Seam2

Marx3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 05:48:50 EST 2008

everything compiled ok (1.6 is backwards compatible), i think you have mistake in right parenthese:
is: [1.5,1.6)
probably should be:[1.5,1.6]

There seems to be problem with local repository. I think I need to create one, but don't know how.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116667#4116667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116667