[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 example application for Seam2

cory_prowse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 06:15:09 EST 2008

This is just a cut down version of a much larger project of which I use Postgres with Glassfish for deployment testing (as Derby database doesn't work with jBPM).  So I deliberately force that check that Java 1.6 is not run, meaning the right bracket is correct for a less than and not equal to condition.

Also cos this currently doesn't work, I wanted to ensure people were running Java5 which is more widely supported than Java6 to rule out any issues there.
I could be wrong there though  :)

Checkout this link for more info:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Dependency+Mediation+and+Conflict+Resolution#DependencyMediationandConflictResolution-DependencyVersionRanges

As for your depenendency error, it's cos the project has not successfully compiled that project and so has not produced that artifact.
You need to first run it without tests:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install

That will ensure all projects are built and their artifacts available in your local repository.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116677#4116677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116677