[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - tomcat-jboss integration

wtnat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 07:24:46 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to integrate tomcat6.0 with jbossws2.0.0(I am trying to eliminate the dependency on jbossws-1.2.0 which is a older version and using the jars from the latest jboss server and jboss ws) I am trying to create jbossws-thirdparty.jar using the build.xml file from the following link:

http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossws/trunk/integration-tomcat/build.xml?view=markup&pathrev=1975

I am not able to get the following jar files:

jboss-container.jar
jboss-dependency.jar
jboss-logging-log4j.jar
jboss-logging-spi.jar
jboss-microcontainer.jar
jboss-common-core.jar

Where can I get the above jars so that I can successfully create jbossws-thirdparty.jar using the jar files available in the jbossws2.0.0 and jboss-4.2.2.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116701#4116701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116701