[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - getting XADataSource from JNDI

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 07:45:46 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to get an object implementing XADataSource interface from JNDI.

I use Oracle and XADataSource that I have under JNDI tree is implemented by class: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource. Unfortunately the class does not implement XADataSource interface.
I use standard oracle-xa-ds.xml, which is provided by JBoss in examples directory.....

  Background... The reason I would like to do it is to force hibernate to use XAConnections. The discussion to that topic http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=966721&view=previous&sid=b32f84087e6505d30aa29b5e0540eb13
 (I would to have two message driven beans using hibernate object/db mapping working in one distributed transaction).

Please would you help me?
Thanks a lot.
Pavel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116705#4116705