[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: POJO with conversational scope

raoul.schmidiger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 10:16:36 EST 2008

Hi List,

I got the same problem and it would be great if somebody could make things a little clearer. As our friend Joris, I have a bean annotated with

@Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)

AND

@Stateless

As this bean contains entity (@Stateful) beans, my expectation towards a statless bean WITH conversation scope is that the very same bean is used throughout the conversation. Otherwise the conversation scope does not really make sense....

HOWEVER, if I do not use the EJB annotation @Stateless, the thing works ???

How do the EJB and the SEAM annotations interfere with each other?

The problem is, that I need to annotate the bean with EJB as container classes (persistence context etc) have to be injected.....

Thanks for any clarification on the issue.

Regards raoul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116746#4116746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116746