[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss and apache?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 15:21:14 EST 2008

nitm, do you just want to run Subversion and JBossAS on the same host? If so, you can run JBossAS and Apache HTTPD on the same host, and set up Apache HTTPD to run Subversion. That is what I have done on my systems.

The mod_jk connector is only if you want to front-end your JBossAS with Apache HTTPD and HTTPD handle static file (html, jpeg, gif, css, and so on) and forward servlet and jsp requests to JBossAS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116850#4116850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116850