[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Exception creating identity

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 15:53:48 EST 2008

Of the 6 items I mentioned, you replied to 2. What about the other 4?

The last person who told me 'I didn't change anything, I just needed to reboot' later found that someone else had changed something. Even automatic updates from Ubuntu could change things. That is why I ran through a list of all the things I think could go wrong, and provided a list of things to try. Hence my request that you try (or reply to) the other 4 items.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116860#4116860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116860