[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What happened to IPC support in JBoss Portal 2.6.3?

mhinten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 16:03:53 EST 2008

"chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote : Any particular reason you are still using Portal 2.2 when 2.6.3 is available?

I did not phrase well: I am using portal 2.6.3, but the documentation of 2.6.3 doesn't include the "it is not possible to have many-to-one IPC", whereas the 2.2 documentation does....

So: I am using Portal 2.6.3, but read the warning in an older version of the docs. And indeed it still seems not possible to have many-to-one IPC out of the box in 2.6.3. So why did the jboss folks remove the warning from the docs? You will get an exception thrown if you try 1:m IPC.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116863#4116863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116863