[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 example application for Seam2

cory_prowse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 18:05:11 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : I don't know how to order the classpath with Maven (it's easy with ant) but you need to make sure the -all jars come before everything else when running tests.

Pete you are a legend (and not the Will Smith variety, I haven't seen that movie yet).

Maven orders the classpath in the same order as specified in the pom, and with Maven 2.0.8 they have ensured that the test classpath is first as well (the reason I enforce Maven version 2.08+ in the pom).

So I reordered the classpath and voila!
The error I get is now back to the "NoInitialContextException" which I can now work on.

Are there any other classpath ordering things that I should be aware of?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116895#4116895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116895