[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Name resolution for @In annotation

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 18:59:10 EST 2008

"tresspicher" wrote : Let's say somewhere in a JSF form we have the EL expression:

  | Code:
  |
  | #{aValue}

You have to outject aValue to access it this way. (i.e. @Out must be placed on the attribute).

"tresspicher" wrote : How do I know which class submitting the form will affect?

It depends on which component gets invoked during the request.  For each component that gets invoked the bijections will occur for that component (injection before the invocation and disinjection afterward).  Hope that helps.

"tresspicher" wrote : When I try to qualify the EL expression (e.g. #{class1.aValue}) I get an exception ...

You have no getter for aValue.  The expression above resolves to class1.getAValue() which does not exist.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116906#4116906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116906