[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Error getting SQL Server connection

bbleafs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 19:49:05 EST 2008

For some reason I have started getting an error when my EJBs attempt to get a connection to my SQL Server database.  I've never seen an exception like this, could someone help me with this:

org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 7b7b0169:80b:477d42dc:34 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 7b7b0169:80b:477d42dc:34 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116917#4116917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116917