[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Wrong incomming SOAP not intercepted

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 03:19:33 EST 2008

"bkruns" wrote : We are running jbossws 1.2.0.SP1 and it still does not seem to be doing the basic WSDL validations.  We have an elements setup as minoccurs=1 and it excepts the SOAP message even if that elements is not provided.
Do you have the same problem with JBossWS 2.0.X ?
You may eventually create a a jira issue with a simple test reproducing the problem so that we can take care of it.
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116940#4116940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116940