[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: One PersistenceUnit, multiple DataSources

fla83tn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 04:11:15 EST 2008

I tried to do as you adviced but I get the following error on jboss4.2.2-GA

[Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : persistence-mapping-file.xml
10:02:10,488 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=persistence.units:unitName=NewsCrawlerPu state=Create
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: NewsCrawlerPu] Unable to find XML mapping file in classpath: ../persistence-mapping-file.xml
        at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addClassesToSessionFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:892)

I want to deploy a ear file containing a WAR and JAR archives.I inserted the persistence.xml both in the WAR and JAR (under WEB-INF and META-INF respectively), do I have to ass it also to the classpath on the Manifest of the archives?

Flavio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116953#4116953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116953