[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Developing with Seam 2 and deploying on WebSphere

Techieexchange do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 07:39:39 EST 2008

Hi,
 I got it working now!!

Seems to be some old corrupted war file (in temp/cache), I removed it completely and made a fresh deployment, that worked.

Now I deployed my own application (made with Seam+Spring+POJO+JPA) on Websphere. It seems to be a RichFaces was not loaded (no styles/panels) also no exceptions. I try to find solution in RichFaces forum.

If that works I share my experiences here and blog it.

Thanks for your support.

Techieexchange

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117021#4117021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117021