[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss + custom tags error

starkc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 13:44:43 EST 2008

This appears to be fixed, with a change to the jbossweb-tomcat-55.sar/web.xml file.  By setting a jsp param as follows:

  |    <servlet>
  |       <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
  | 		<init-param>
  | 			<param-name>enablePooling</param-name>
  | 			<param-value>false</param-value>
  | 		</init-param>

...and then deleting the tmp and work directories in JBOSS_HOME/server/ and restarting JBoss.

Wish I could have been more successful searching for this answer instead of posting again, but without much to go on as to what the actual problem was in the beginning, finding correct search terms was tough.

Thanks anyways :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117167#4117167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117167