[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 14:37:00 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Normally you wouldn't make a search screen conversational. Why do you want to make it conversational? Hi Pete, in fact, I want to make my search screen conversational, because I need to save some search criteria, e.g. searching a classmate, it need to first select a state, then choose a city based on the selected state, select-input school name, input name and begin searching, pagination.... After finishing searching, the front conversation bean become back-conversation and timeout cleaning after about 5min, or click finish search to end the conversation.

Is it correct design, or you may suggest a better search pattern? Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117179#4117179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117179