[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Non english characters in messages.properties

cardel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 6 03:38:49 EST 2008

Hi,
I have some iso-8859-1 characters (czech) in my messages.properties. But when I use this message e.g. with outputText or with facesMessages.addFromResourceBundle they are wrong represented and page show me some bad symbols.
I have all pages in UTF-8 encoding.

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I tried some others encoding and combinations, but I wasn´t successful. I am using JBoss AS 4.2.1 GA and Seam 2.0.0.GA

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117360#4117360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117360