[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how can I create a simple database aplication?

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 6 13:41:49 EST 2008

OK found out where to configure jboss to use HSQL as a database, its in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/persistence.properties correct me if I'm wrong.

But is it really necessary to change that file! I thought its enough to change the persistence.xml in the booking example from create-drop
to update.
But unfortunately after restarting my server I can't login with my username and password which I registered earlier.
Anyone has an idea?.

thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117388#4117388