[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Data disappeared when clicking on Conversation outjection pa

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 6 18:35:41 EST 2008

Hi there,

I have a stateless session bean which has a conversation outjection page:
@Name("contactServicer")
  | @Stateless
  | @Scope(ScopeType.STATELESS)
  | public class ContactServicerBean implements ContactServicer {
  |

  | 	@Out(required=false, scope=ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | 	private List<Email> emailList;
  |
  | 	@Out(required=false, scope=ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | 	private List<Phone> phoneList;

  | }
Question 1: I tried different outjection scopes: EVENT, PAGE and CONVERSATION, and only the CONVERSATION scope works (outjected data were displayed on web). When I used EVENT and PAGE scopes, no data were displayed on web page. I don't know why?
Question 2: When I clicked h:commandLinks of individual email and phone, the whole page data disappeared. Anybody can explain why? Thank you in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117416#4117416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117416