[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Injecting Remote EJBs

StarF666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 05:29:55 EST 2008

Hello Seam community,

I am just starting a new project and want to use the seam framework. The system architecture demands that parts of the application are on a different machine than the main web-system. How can I inject (with @EJB annotation) remote EJBs into Beans located on the main machine. I guess I have to give the address of the remote machine somewhere, maybe jndi.properties? Or am I heading in the completely wrong direction. I looked through a lot of EJB tutorials, docs and books but they only describe injection in simple java clients or plain local injection.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117478#4117478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117478