[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Securing Jboss - Class Loading in jboss-service.xml

mark33 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 15:09:22 EST 2008

"norman.richards at jboss.com" wrote : I could be mistaken, but I don't think the EJBDeployer actually has a real runtime dependence on jboss:service=WebService.  Remove the depends tag on EJBDeployer in jboss-service.xml and you should be fine.

here is the line in my jboss-service.xml

jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer

I wonder where do I remove the depends here if you can kindly point out to me.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117703#4117703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117703