[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What happened to IPC support in JBoss Portal 2.6.3?

mhinten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 05:26:23 EST 2008

"mhinten" wrote : Thank you Thomas. And my apologies for overlooking this in de documentation.

  | I Guess that "Inter Portlet" communication (with a space between inter and portlet) was the one search string I did not try yet. Thanks again. I will give it a try and report back wether I succeeded or not.

Well, just to close my contribution to this thread: I got IPC working, but only 1-on-1. I mean that I did not succeed to get multi-IPc working. Indeed, the documentation states that this is not possible. Too bad.

I will have a look at http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mo197/portlets/portlet_messaging/

Thanks,
Martijn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117831#4117831