[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - eclipse designer setup issues

UmaSantharam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 08:45:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to setup the designer tool for JBPM.
# I jave downloadeded jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip and unzipped the  archive. downloaded eclipse-SDK-3.3-win32.zip and copied to folder D:\jbpm\jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2\designer.
# Now i modified buidl.properties and then run "ant install" script and I got successful build message also. But when I start the eclipse, it does not show Java process project in file new project option.
# T downloaded jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.1.zip and tried to install thru "Help->Software updates find and install".  The installation is successful. But the file new project DOES NOT SHOW the JBPM Process project. Please help me. I am trying this last 2 days with NO SUCESSS

with rgds
Uma Santharam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117909#4117909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117909