[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - MyEclipse & JBoss Tools

klob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 10:26:09 EST 2008

I installed MyEclipse & then JBoss tools. Got error message that there are conflicts with some of the features, then removed checkboxes until there were no conflicts, and finished install. Now there is no sign of JBoss Tools in the IDE. If I install JBoss Tools & then MyEclipse, will that work & give me both capabilities?? Or are these 2 different sets of partially overlapping capabilities that will never work together (so you have to pick one).

I posted on MyEclipse forum. They said to try my own suggestion of installing JBoss Tools first and then MyEclipse and see if that works - they're not sure it will.

I am using MyEclipse 3.3.1 & JBoss Tools 2.0.0 GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117949#4117949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117949