[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam WebService with custom soap:address location

marius.oancea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 11:42:18 EST 2008

Hello,
  I've tried to play around with @WebContext, @WebService and some other advices found at http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/JBossWS_FAQs#How_do_I_know_what_endpoint_address_is_being_used.3F  but i fail to make the generated wsdl file containing a custom url like for example:

<soap:address location="http://www.here.com:8080/services/MyService" />

Anythink I try, the generated wsdl is containing:
<soap:address location="http://127.0.0.1:8080/services/MyService" />

or in general the IP of the server instead of name.

This is unacceptable ona production environment.
Any clue how to do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117983#4117983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117983