[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Error accessing RemotePortlets

rrahimunisa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 14:18:51 EST 2008

I am using jboss-portal-2.6-CR3 distribution to develop my remote portlets.  My producer wsrp has been created and i can view the remote portlets in my portal windows.

I aa getting below error while deploying my code which accesses  the remote portlets

14:02:29,365 WARN  [PortletAppDeployment] Failed to create instance HelloWorldPortletInstance of portlet /helloworldjsfportlet.TestWSRP1./portal.auth.helloworld
portlet.HelloWorldPortlet because portlet /helloworldjsfportlet.TestWSRP1./porta
l.auth.helloworldportlet.HelloWorldPortlet is not available

MY portlet_instance.xml

            <instance-id>HelloWorldPortletInstance</instance-id>
            <portlet-ref>TestWSRP1./helloworldportlet.HelloWorldPortlet</portlet-ref>

I did not give any entry in portlet.xml.
Please let me know if i am making any mistakes in my deployment descriptors.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118036#4118036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118036