[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to configure visual editor
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 15:19:22 EST 2008
"tynor" wrote : what exactly does the URI/Prefix section of the Page Design Options page configure?
It was done to support a visual editing for page fragments that is included in main page. Usually it has no taglib declarations, so you can configure VPE with mapping prefix to URI.
Here is an example scenario that shows how it would works:
1. Open any main xhtml/jsp page that is shown good in VPE.
2. Copy URI form any taglib declaration and then remove it.
3. VPE will use default template to show tags that has the same prefix as removed taglib declaration.
4. Open 'Page Design Options' dialog and add prefix and URI (Ctrl-V) from removed taglib declaration in last table.
5. VPE should show the page the same way as it was before taglib declaration was deleted.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118056#4118056
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118056
More information about the jboss-user